Steve Bussoletti has been in the Building Industry for over 24 years and is a fully licensed Builder.
As the director and owner of BPI Sydney South West, Steve is a fully licensed Builder, Carpenter, Pest Technician and Building Inspector.
Steve’s building experience is wide-ranging and includes domestic low set properties, commercial and government buildings, unit blocks, duplexes, townhouses, renovations and extensions of all styles of houses, low set, single and double story brick construction, high set, split level and pole homes, Extensive experience in the domestic housing industry inspecting and writing reports for various builders for each stage of their build , from slab through to the final product.
With such diverse building, construction and inspection experience you can be guaranteed Steve will thoroughly inspect your property and provide you with a detailed inspection.
BPI Sydney South West Building and pest Inspections provides quality reports for buyers and sellers who want to know the condition of their biggest asset, their home.
BPI Sydney South West is a proud local business backed by BPI Australia which has become the fastest growing Building & Pest Inspection company in Australia.
We gain repeat customers and referrals thank to our commitment to providing each client an outstanding, high quality service. We pride ourselves on the quality of our inspections and endeavour to provide you with the following:
- Quality Service
- Thorough Inspections
- Reports within 24 hours
- Easy to understand reports
- Professional advice
We are also fully licensed and insured.
Why Choose BPI Sydney South West?
- BPI Sydney South West specialise in Combined Pre Purchase and Pre Sale Building and Timber Pest Inspections. You will get one inspector – Steve Bussoletti – to complete all inspections.
- We use the latest Thermal Image Technology with every inspection to ensure that your property is inspected thoroughly.
- We inspect areas of homes not normally looked at by our competitors such as roof voids, roof exterior and the sub floor areas (if it is safe to do so and access panels are provided).
- You will receive your thorough, easy to read report within 24 hours of the inspection.
- Reports include colour photographs and recommendations on issues found at the property.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- We offer a quality assurance that includes outstanding service; thorough inspections and professional ongoing advice.
Benefits of 1 Inspector Conducting the Building and Pest Inspection
- Consistent reports with recommendations which help solve difficult building defects or maintenance problems.
- No confusion when trying to understand building and pest related issues, for example structural damage caused by termites is clearly referenced between the 2 reports.
- 1 inspector + 1 visit = 1 competitive price