Chris Mizzi has been in the building industry for over 20 years and is a fully insured and qualified building and pest inspector.
As the Director and Owner of the business, Chris takes a hands-on approach when completing his inspections. Chris’s building experience extends from single-story domestic dwellings to large commercial retail stores. Having worked with local builders has seen the stages of construction from groundworks to handover and has completed many defect lists, reports, and inspections, so his confidence in reporting is first class. He has lived and worked in the Macarthur area for well over 40 Years and has the local knowledge of construction and common timber pests.
With such diverse building, construction, and timber pest knowledge, you can be guaranteed Chris will thoroughly inspect your property and provide you with a detailed inspection.
BPI Sydney South West Building and Pest Inspections provides quality reports for buyers and sellers who want to know the condition of their biggest asset, their home.
Chris completes Building and Pest inspections for Homeowners, Solicitors, Real Estate agents, and Purchasers alike, and Depreciation Schedules for Accountants, Financial Advisors, and Property Investors. BPI Sydney South West is a proud local business backed by BPI Australia which has become the fastest-growing Building and Pest Inspection company in Australia.
Why Choose BPI Sydney South West?
- BPI Sydney South West specialises in Combined Pre Purchase and Pre Sale Building and Timber Pest Inspections. You will get one inspector – Chris Mizzi – to complete all inspections.
- We use the latest Thermal Image Technology with every inspection to ensure that your property is inspected thoroughly.
- We inspect areas of homes not normally looked at by our competitors such as roof voids, roof exterior, and the sub-floor areas (if it is safe to do so and access panels are provided).
- You will receive your thorough, easy-to-read report within 24 hours of the inspection.
- Reports include colour photographs and recommendations on issues found at the property.
- We are fully insured and qualified.
- We offer quality assurance that includes outstanding service; thorough inspections and professional ongoing advice.
Benefits of 1 Inspector Conducting the Building and Pest Inspection
- Consistent reports with recommendations that help solve difficult building defects or maintenance problems.
- No confusion when trying to understand building and pest-related issues, for example, structural damage caused by termites is clearly referenced between the 2 reports.
- 1 inspector + 1 visit = 1 competitive price